What is After The Event Road Traffic Accident Insurance?
Our policies will help your customers pursue their injury claim following a Road Traffic Accident.
Who is it for?
The policy is for any clients who have been involved in a Road Traffic Accident that was not their fault.
What does it cover?
Our insurance will cover the cost of disbursements and opponents’ costs if the claim is unsuccessful.
Is there anything else you should know?
To make a road traffic accident compensation claim, the claimant must have been hurt within the last three years and the accident must have been wholly or partly someone else’s fault.
With no upfront costs, this enables your client to pursue their claim in the knowledge that if they are unsuccessful in making a claim after a road traffic accident, they will not have to pay for the cost of pursuing their claim.
Why choose Financial and Legal?
- We have 20 years experience in After the Event Insurance
- We can tailor policies to suit your clients needs
- We are a UK-based insurer.
- Delegated Authority is available for acting solicitors depending upon expertise and experience
- Policy set up and reporting requirements are simple