The personal data You have provided, We have collected from You, or We have received from third parties may include Your:
- Name; date of birth, residential address and address history.
- Contact details such as email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial and employment details.
- Identifiers assigned to Your computer or other internet connected device including Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Health or criminal conviction information.
- Vehicle or household details.
- Any information which You have provided in support of Your insurance claim.
We may receive information about You from the following sources:
- Your insurance broker.
- From third parties such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- From insurers, witnesses, the Police (in regards to incidents) and solicitors, Appointed Representatives.
- Directly from You.
We will not pass Your information to any third parties except to enable Us to process your claim, prevent fraud and comply with legal and regulatory requirements. In which case We may need to share Your information with the following third parties within the EU:
- Solicitors or other Appointed Representatives.
- Underwriters, Reinsurers, Regulators and Authorised/Statutory Bodies.
- Fraud and crime prevention agencies, including the Police.
- Other suppliers carrying out a service on Our, or Your behalf.
We will not use Your information for marketing further products or services to You or pass Your information on to any other organisation or person for sales and marketing purposes without Your consent.